Dog Training Center - Motu Patlu in Hindi WITH ENGLISH, SPANISH & FRENCH SUBTITLES

 

After Watching Video , Join to the Best Course for Training Dogs

( Click Here )

Until now, nobody has come here with their dogs for training , Have patience, if you have patience then our business will flourish , Mot Partly, congratulations, you people have done a very good job. Meet my police dog Wald Bozo , Wald? So they too have ranks? , Yes, all our dogs have ranks. You both have to train him , Yes sir, we will train him so well, so perfect that you will promote him from Wald to Inspector , Very good, but Mot, you don’t teach him to eat samosas. Ha ha!! , Bozo sit down , Bozo shake hand, shake hand , He is aware of all this, you teach him how to catch the culprits, how to deal with it when he gets an opportunity , Yes sir!! , Bozo you have to crawl through this pipe, when I say crawl, then you have to start crawling, OK? , Bozo if you crawl, you will get this biscuit , No, you can’t snatch the biscuit this way, first do as I say and then I will give you a biscuit as reward , Now come on, start crawling , Oh! You did not understand, I shall show you how to crawl , Mot crawl , OK, now come out or are you going to stay inside? , I am stuck inside, push me out , Push hard , I am also stuck. Mot, you do something , My brain dozen’t work on an empty stomach, you think and do something , Idea! Come, let us go to Dr.Jataka , Bozo, you stay here, we will be back soon , Mot, balance yourself , Mot Partly are training you? , No, I am training them , Mot, balance yourself , Whats this? , Hey Mot, what is this new drama? , I will tell you latter, I am in hurry now , Partly go left, a car is coming, and now move to right, and now go straight, OK, look there is a turn in front , Why are you saying look, look? I can’t see anything , Go straight, where are you going? You are going on wrong side , Hey Mot, this is a good circus, should l throw some money? , It will be good if you throw some samosas, Partly take a U-turn, let us have some samosas , I feel breathless inside and you are interested in eating samosas. Lets us go fast to Dr.Jataka , You can go if you want to, but I will have samosa and go , OK, I am going, if you can wait then try to wait , Hey, where are going? Wait, there is a truck coming, no you can’t go back, there is a car behind , Not right side, there is a scooter , Mot my brother, my friend, are you working in a circus? , Oh my lord! How did you become so tall? And how did you get into this pipe? , I will tell you in detail, it is a long story, arrange for some tea and snacks , Forget about tea and snacks, get me out of this first , Oh my lord! Partly is also inside, what he is doing inside? , Oh! He is also stuck inside, I will cut the pipe and get you out , What is this sound? , Big brother is cutting the pipe with an electric saw , Is he cutting the pipe or is he going to cut me? No!! , Wait a minute, trust me, nothing will happen to you. Hey, catch him!! , Stop Partly , I have twenty years of experience of training a dog, I will help you , Bozo, if you have to catch a culprit you have to jump high to get the obstacle , Look this is a wooden obstacle, when I say jump, you try to jump high , Bozo look here, I will jump and show you , Jump!! , Hey, this training is much funnier than a comedy film, ha ha!! , Bozo, when the culprit escapes, you search him by the body odor and the smell of his shoes, OK , Alright Bozo, now you smell the biscuits and then search for it, OK? , Now these local dogs know what Bozo’s reaction will be, look at them, how they are nodding their head , Bozo, Mot will show you how to smell the biscuit and then you do the same , Ghost, close Mot's eyes , OK Mot, search!! , Oh my lord! Look at that Bozo and these local dogs are friends , Bozo, did you understand until now, what I have we taught you? , Yes , Very good, now we will teach you how to catch a thief , Look, I have a packet of biscuits, you imagine this is a very precious thing and the culprit take it and runs , And I will run like a dog and catch him, you watch me and then you do the same , Catch Mot, catch!! , Are you all hungry? , Yes, very hungry , Then what are you waiting for? Catch! Its party time!! , Help!! Bozo, help!! , All this is happening because of Bozo, and you are asking he LP from him. Big brother, help!!! , Oh my lord! Mot, you are still running with four legs like a dog, training is over, now run with both your legs , Mot Partly, Commissioner would like to see Bozo’s training, show him what you have taught him , Bozo, whatever happened until now, please forget it. Now, you have to help us , Crawl Bozo, crawl , Enough now, everything is been done, what else is left? , Take this , Catching culprits session is left, come let us run, now it is their turn to cat ch us , Wow! Who is teaching whom? I don’t know , But your Bozo is a very good instructor, we can use him to train our soldiers , Big brother, help!!!  

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos