How To Stop Your Puppy From Biting - Professional Dog Training Tips


 

After Watching Video , Join to the Best Course for Training Dogs

( Click Here )


so today we're gonna talk about, are ally ,  popular, topic and that is, a puppy ,  nipping that's pretty common thought out ,  there that, puppy nipping is something ,  that dogs, will just do when they're ,  teething they'll, eventually grow, out of ,  it all those types of things ,  unfortunately, that's not the, case, it's ,  something that it does need, to, be dealt ,  with ,  while they're babies yeah so, today one ,  of, our, students Dan, has brought his ,  five-month-old puppy Lucy to come, over ,  for Little visit and, we're, gonna talk ,  a little bit about, how to address puppy ,  nipping in just a few short, minutes ,  opposed, to, having to take, months to, try ,  to address the issue so, my name is Kali ,  welcome back McCain, dogs here at ,  McCain dogs we'vie helped to, train over ,  W,W, dogs now if, this is your first ,  time, with us make sure, you hit that ,  subscribe, button so that we, can help you ,  to have, a well-behaved four-legged ,  family member, all of the methods that ,  we'vie, used to, address, the puppy nipping ,  are specifically directed, towards ,  puppies under, the age of about, six ,  months so keep in mind if you're having ,  any additional issues that could be, a ,  little bit, more serious than, just basic ,  puppy nipping or, you're dealing with, a ,  bigger or older stronger dog these, tips ,  might not be perfect for you we would ,  suggest, that you contact your local ,  behaviorist to make sure that you're ,  getting the right, information, to, keep ,  both, you and your dog safe, okay, so what ,  typically what situations is she more ,  likely to nip you or the kids yeah ,  a situation very, much, like this on, the ,  ground play, toy, out loose, clothing so ,  basically every situation and, every ,  puppy likes ,  you're, normal you're, a normal puppy ,  who's crazy right now okay, cool so, first ,  things first she, has a very well fit ,  collar on already good student thank you ,  it's, nice and, snug so, what I'gonna try ,  first, is, the first level of, discipline ,  that, we use we call it the passive ,  restraint and, this is really, good to use ,  in situations, when dogs are, really hyper ,  like this so what I'going, to do is put ,  my hand, in our collar and'm, going to ,  just snugger against my body, I'm just ,  gonna hold on Tao really tight and ,  Risk in teller subtle, that's, enough so ,  she settled but, I can still fee la, lot ,  of, like intensity to her body so, I'm ,  just gonna tell her wait till she ,  relaxes a bit more good girl, so, as soon ,  as, they, go to let go she, starts to sort ,  of, move, again what, I'looking, for her ,  to do there is when I let go just to ,  sort of be a little bit calmer now, this ,  works very well for some, dogs but not ,  all those, and she's high enough right ,  now excited, enough that it might not ,  make, effect so, we may have, to, go onto ,  the next, version although, she's suddenly ,  a, bit now, good girl so, how I'm holding ,  her, collar right now this, is quite ,  specific my, fingers are going underneath ,  your collar and, they're pointing to ,  watch her head and I'm holding on either ,  one side of, her head or or the other ,  I'm not holding locomotive, because ,  she could bite my arm, she KIA not me in ,  this year so you, may notice, the palm of ,  my, hand ,  is bracing against her cheek so no ,  matter, how, hard, she tries she, can't, get ,  me yeah, and, could just sort of move ,  around ,  she's actually as she Hans't really ,  tried, to nip, once yet she's, just being ,  too excitable Andaman, there Just ,  want her to be calm now when I'm trying ,  to get the, dog to be calmer, my, presence ,  and, reward and, praise no, don't do that ,  needs to, be Yokohama, as well stop so ,  each time she does, something, that ,  don'talkie, I'm, squeezing a little ,  tighter, and'm, just giving, little ,  shake, on your collar good, girl ,  oh look do, see that she went to, do it ,  again and then, she, did'that's, for ,  sure ,  that was super still saddled good girl ,  he's so cute now, she'being, really good ,  so what I'm gonna do is take, the ,  pressure off and'm, gonna let her go ,  good girl, yeah ,  good, and, see what she does oh so one ,  thing that this, puppy is doing really ,  really well that not all dogs, do if, she ,  has what we call excellent recovering so ,  sometimes what happens if dogs arena't ,  really, used to having much discipline ,  and then all sudden, they get it they ,  sometimes can want to run away and, they ,  flee a little bit and they get really ,  stressed and then people often sort of ,  go oh my gosh I can't discipline them ,  because they can't, really worry, my, side ,  she's a very well rounded dog and she's ,  already had a little bit, of discipline ,  and already, some good training so, she's ,  already started, learning that okay, I ,  don'talkie, that I like startup goes on ,  right, she's really really, important the ,  other thing that's really important to ,  know, is, after you, discipline a puppy you ,  can't like just, let that Bethe end, of ,  it ,  now what I do so I'm gonna get some ,  treats, out, might do a little bit, of ,  behaviors with her just to, sort of, say ,  okay I did't really like what you were ,  doing bu tit's, still like you so let's ,  do some things good girl so I might do a ,  sit I might do it down you're smart she ,  says why would, Follow, that food, when ,  you have therein, the other hand career ,  though it says did you just, find it, B ,  yeah ,  that's good good girl ,  let's do the ears first because, it's a ,  little, bit, easier so, what we're gonna ,  star toff, wit his, you're gonna, have food ,  in one hand and, you would have done this ,  in head start class, MM yeah, and, then ,  you're going to put food in this hand ,  and then, with your, free hand you're just ,  gonna rub her ears a little bit, and then ,  you're, gonna guess and fear as you're ,  doing that good, so this, is, how we would ,  start, there's no not alto, of, difficulty ,  in this ,  it's just association, Touched, your ear ,  you, eat food everybody'chappy, this is a ,  nice thing ,  good girl okay, clearly no problems with ,  that one so, now we're gonna make it, a ,  bit harder, and what you're gonna do this ,  time, is, with one hand in her collar ,  you're, going to hold her ear with the ,  other, hand grant, then just for armament ,  or so, if she's calm say, ye sand then you ,  can reach for food so leave, that, there ,  fora, moment with, this hand touch one of ,  her, ears Hey, okay, knock it off Hey knock ,  it, off yup, firmer, she does it again with ,  this hand before you there, that'better ,  good yes the reward yeah that's good ,  thanks ,  good girl ,  yes goo dyes really good, okay this time ,  that was really good, one, this, time ,  what, I want you to do is I want you to ,  hold the ear almost, like, like you know ,  that that holds the air then I poke that ,  examination pokey, thing in there yeah ,  the, pokey pokey thing we're gonna try ,  the pokey thing now so I want you to ,  hold, her ear and just, sort of like yep ,  I'm watching you yeah, perfect good, girl ,  smart for, your own good if you are not ,  anything anything okay, so one thing Dan ,  had mentioned is a common place that ,  Lucy likes to nip is when she's trying ,  to, get her or when they're trying to ,  wipe their, paws off so, we're just gonna ,  give that, little try now and see what ,  we what, we get so what, I'm, gonna do when ,  I'm practicing this is that, the leash on ,  I have the collar on, so that I'm ,  prepared for that, and I'm actually just ,  gonna stabilize her fora, moment good ,  girl ,  and I'm gonna start with, an, easier pop ,  first no so she did't actually bite, me ,  but she tried so I just scolded her, with ,  my boys a little guttural grow land, then ,  I just got my hand to the collar gave ,  that little shake, that I gave before ,  did, see, her reaction, yeah she was like ,  yeah okay yeah so, as soon AIs, get back ,  that's right away when I did the good ,  girl keeper, gonna chair that again yes ,  we are oh she's, perfection yeah, yeah, so ,  I'm gonna reward her a bunch of times ,  good girl yes I'm gonna try your other ,  ones good, yes Lou, yes good, girl she just ,  did, an interesting behavior, to see how ,  she tried to, roll in her but, that'SA ,  very submissive thing to do so I think ,  that's, good that she's, doing that, but, in ,  this moment ,  really allow her to do right so Cara ,  okay man we're, gonna try that then back ,  pause, good girl oh, you're so goo dyes ,  good for, you really, good okay so what ,  ends up happening which sort of, good and ,  not good about, this is, that, she, knows me ,  Little bit she's, met me a couple times ,  but, she dozen'really, know me that well ,  and, so when I go to, discipline her ,  because she has no prior interaction a ,  relationship with me sheds't, really ,  know whether I'm a leader or not because ,  Just, got, in there really quickly with ,  correction, she was like oh okay you're ,  a, leader yeah, I'm not really gonna, try ,  that again ,  so nipping and, fighting absolutely can ,  be addressed very quickly, if you're, sort ,  of, are ally, quick out of the gate, but if ,  you're ab rand new person, and you're not ,  really, used to it and you're still kind ,  of learning, the, technique technique ,  learning the timing sometimes it takes, a ,  little longer just a little white yeah ,  reason why, Id on't, want, you like all ,  over color is because, if she decided, to ,  get, silly it's, so hard oh, yeah she's ,  worse with that one, yeah gonna record ,  again yeah ,  that's a good boy ,  so this might be something, that you, and ,  Ellen need to do a little bit, like not ,  actually, when you need to, wipe your, paws ,  though right wait like, oh yeah good ,  night, yep leave, it good yeah, that'SBA ,  Otto, get, Senate, award, okay no you ,  just said bunch, sewing and, they let you ,  feed her I make making, sure I'm ,  still, holding is, you feed and, now I'm ,  gonna let go, you, just let, the pressure ,  be, off again again it'slake, okay it ,  gives it it's a lot for puppies, is very ,  rectal right yeah so just do, a little ,  bit, and then just, take a little bit of, a ,  break that was good ,  you're gonna keep, a leash on you're ,  gonna keep her collar well fit and ,  you're gonna make sure, that you're, being ,  firm enough that, you affect change and ,  that, you're not, working it, so long that ,  you can't somehow find success in the ,  situation, as well, so that you're putting ,  a, bit of, pressure on, her but then also ,  making sure, that, she'shaving, a, good ,  positive experience too, if you're ,  looking for more, puppy tips make, sure ,  you, click that video, beside me and on ,  that note'm Cal this is Dan and Lucy ,  happy, training bye, for, now ,   

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos