Playing Rough with Husky Pit Mix - ask me anything - Dog Training Video

 

After Watching Video , Join to the Best Course for Training Dogs

( Click Here )

today's ask me anything goes out to , Justin peek who says my husky pit mix , loves when I play rough with her and she , can play bite is this healthy or a bad , habit that I need to break well it's an , okay habitues play biting is a normal , behavior for dogs it's the way they , communicate it's the way they interact , with each other that being said you need , to be careful that when the play bite , dozen'Tet excessive and the dog , respects you enough to have bite , inhibition which dogs have with each , other naturally when they play they have , bite inhibitions that means they bite , down to a certain place a certain degree , and then they let go they don'buy it , all the way down they don't puncture , they also get an excessive Drive can , accelerate that process and can lose , their bite inhibition and start to bite , harder and cause more damage'll be , really careful would't play too rough , with the dog the dog should see you as , his leader or her leader and not as a , buddy to play with that's my opinion , that's what I do with my dogs got a , question ask me anything  

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos