Training your best friend ( Police Dog )

 

After Watching Video , Join to the Best Course for Training Dogs

( Click Here )

it's all love its end the day I go home , loving this dog and he's a big goof but , he's awesome , I'm third-generation my father was NYPD , my grandfather was NYPD and my other , grandfather was NASA County so I've kind , of been born and raised into a police , family , my best friend you know and she's gonna , have the same thing with Mack they just , they are amazing amazing dogs except , when they want the German shepherds wine , a lot , you have a partner that can save your , life , you can indicate on an explosive you can , save many other lives and the trust that , I have to have in him it's like nothing , else ,  I wanted to tell you a little bit about , this facility it's probably the largest , in the country that's dedicated to , transportation and transport only , investing in these dogs and the canines , is probably the best barrier we can put , between the bad guy and us they for the , investment we put in these dogs and what , they give back to us is 20 fold these , dogs have so much utility to us and do , so much good if the average person was , aware of it they'd be amazed there's a , whole testing process that takes a , couple of weeks , so they're with us for a couple of weeks , before we assign them to police officers , and then once we do assign them we try , to match personality to dog officer , Schmidt is a relatively new officer she , is about four years experience she's had , some exposure to k-9 and her home life , as she's very familiar with one of our X , k9 handlers so she knows what to expect , we looked into her career and a career , in the past four years has been very , active she's not afraid to take on , problems or people and we look for , people that are responsible and she's , showing us that she's responsible he's , got a lot of puppy energy and I I grew , up playing sports and my activity level , is , pretty hot so I think we're compatible , in that area he's not a pet and he's not , a full tool , he's a very social usable resource and , you know when he lives at home with the , family he has to be social and be with , people just like he has to be social , here at work but these dogs are very , high drive they love to work they're , looking for a toy all the time that , their whole reason in doing any of this , work is that they want to play so the , thing that makes them happy as they get , to have a toy and play with it you know , it's it's all positive reinforcement on , the dogs , it's a lot of work I never expected it , to be this much work but it's , it's great time great experience I need , more work than the dog does dog picked , it up within a month and you know here , I'm working on myself , oh yeah way to go okay he thinks I threw , a ball but it was really a snowball he's , not gonna find it in snow at the time I , was in keen on working with blood and , Alison was working patrol in Penn , Station and she was in the the police , booth right outside of a waiting room , and I walked up I haven't catch a glance , at her and I'd walked right into the , booth hopped on her lap she saw him she , saw me that's it , the rest is history what's kind of , ironic is that I've been allergic to , dogs my whole life so we know they , always wanted to have a dog in our , family but we were on him so yeah so , we've never had it we've never owned a , dog we've never had a dog as a pet we've , never had a cat as a pet so she didn't , really grow up in an environment animals , in the house Anthony worked with bud for , seven years yeah I saw the relationship , they had together knowing him and , meeting him and seeing his bond that he , had with bud it was kind of one of the , things one of the reasons I wanted to , get into this unit excuse me go for a , walk why'd you ever come on bud stay , stay first she was a little jealous so , anywhere I go he'd follow with his eyes , but over the last couple years special e , since he retired that's gone for her too , he focuses a lot on her and I we were , worried when Mac came in that it was , gonna be oh that's my mommy no that's my , mommy but so far it's been smooth Sam , let's hope it stays that way drink , he's , my father moved to Malvern when he was , young with my grandparents and the , McDonald family's from Malvern as well , they got to know each other throughout , town pride in McDonald's Mayor of , Melbourne ,  I mean I've known Allison since she was , a child I've known the Schmidt family , before Allison was born I had the good , fortune to know Stephen a little bit and , I really truly was a great man so we , were all sorry last year when when he , died and uh I just know I know his son , Connor as well and they brought up a , really remarkable young - oil paddy and , Stephen both should be really proud of , how they raised him so well ,  I actually got to choose the name for , Mac we named all our dogs after fallen , heroes police officers soldiers that , have lost their life in the line of duty , so she called and she had asked Connor , and I would you mind would you mind if I , named the dog after Stephen and Connor , and I were blown away I knew it'd be an , awesome tribute and he unfortunately , passed away in January so the timing of , it and knowing the McDonald family , knowing his inspiration for police , departments and it was very nice to hear , Patti be very grateful about deeming him , Mac I was not the dog person , Stephen grew up with the dog and when we , moved here to Malvern Stephen wanted a , dog and I was like no way because I did , not grow up with the dog now we have , Murphy who was named after Michael , Murphy the Navy SEAL who was killed and , so we tell his story we'll have people , ask us you know how did you get Murphy , and so like Mack Murphy is you know the , dog we named after someone very special , Michael Murphy I feel very blessed that , Allison chose Mac for Steven his story , has been a huge inspiration for I think , every police officer especially in New , York City and everyone knows the story , and he's been a great inspiration for , all of us ,  it's a max first time at Penn Station , today we're getting abusive environment , people sounds noises sirens the train , car that vibration , everything's due to him he's getting , used to it okay , he's never been on escalator his whole , life so we're gonna work on that see how , it feels it's a lot for them sit sit , he's just excited cuz he hears all those , other dogs break sit , stay leave it , leave it sit sit , leave it , I'm getting there I'm not a hundred , percent but I'm learning with him he's , learning a lot quicker than me but I , feed off of him and this is all new for , me as well , yes this is the best part to him he , loves this we just hit our halfway point , in training so we're about six seven , weeks in I'm very happy with his , progress he's healing a lot better , we've been practicing on that practicing , on the sit and stay off leash which he's , working on but it's still it's gonna , take a lot of time at home as well the , bond we developed right now is it's , inseparable and I take him home not many , people realize that this dog is with me , 24/7 when people at home they have a pet , when you go to work you leave that dog , home I have the privilege of eating with , me what I got it , chicken come check it Basco boy it's not , the toy that gets changed out we roll we , have millions of towels at our facility , because each scent is a different towel , so at first like the black powder we , actually take a plastic bag and roll the , black powder within the towel so that's , when they're playing with it , they are breathing in that scent so when , they're breathing in that sense they , think okay this is fun this is exciting , for me let's go find that scent so now , when they search the train car and they , smell that feel like all my toys here , he'll come on week , he'll today a certification day it's a , very exciting day and work very hard to , be here it's gonna be nerve-racking , because now it's now it's not training , now it's real life and we'll be in Grand , Central Penn Station but we're excited , to be out there and decide certify , really we gotta get past that first you , don't go to work , see check check sit yes I'm here , yes you have two hearts okay okay sit , good work seek we are certified , officially officially certified now I , know he's excited to go to work , and you did such a good job 12-week , course a lot of hard work dedication but , it's all paid off , thank you , you write the word thank you , [Applause] , and I never won , well now Matt gets the word shield to , work every day and he's earned it , he's worked very hard to be here and , we're very grateful for them to have , this experience ,  kay nine six seven essential security , inspection on Khan kuma station , I work 19 bio 7 which is 7:00 p.m. to , 7:00 a.m. 12 hour tours and each night , could be a different location were you , going to do a security inspection we do , about five or six a night depending on , where we're located we do different , locations if there's a busier train , station we try and stay there for a long , period of time we check the station , check the waiting rooms see if there's , any suspicious vehicles I'm aware of the , danger I've always said that I was had , the good fortune working some nice , precincts in Manhattan there were , relatively low crime but you know I was , always aware and always stated to other , people that you know anything can happen , at any place at any time I don't worry , on a daily basis about it you know I , think that the train that she's , undergone has made her well equipped to , do the job that she's got to do ,  my first bag I ever searched outside of , training was probably the scariest just , because like what happened to be in the , gates , it's now it's it's not training anymore , it's my first real bag and the three , months worth of training really they , helped us get to that point and I trust , Mac 100% and thankfully I do because I , wouldn't be able to do this job if I did , not trust him the one absolutely , unselfish friend that man can have in , this selfish world the one that never , deserts him the one that never proves , ungrateful or treacherous is his dog and , that's so true I mean as Mac is to to , Allison Murphy is to me the first week , it was kind of little crazy , it was untrained dogs but now oh shoot , what happened don't get this on film .

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos