The Most Important Things to Teach Your Dog- Robert Cabral Dog Training


 

After Watching Video , Join to the Best Course for Training Dogs

( Click Here )

so if you have a pet dog, there's only , three things, your dog needs, to, know , people always ask, what are the most , important things a dog needs to know, in , training real, simple, the dog needs to , come when you ask him to come he, needs , to stay when you tell him, to, stay and, he , needs to, leave it if there's something , they should'tube, touching, those are, the , three main things, to, teach your pet dog , and they're important that you teach , them early on and early on dozen't , necessarily mean earl yon, in their in , their age in their years but it means , early on with your relationship, with the , dog so if you're just, bringing, a new dog , home it, gives you, a perfect opportunity , to teach, the dog that, there's a new , sheriff in, town that, things are going to , go your way, and, that, structure is , something, your dog loves and it's , something, your dog craves your dog does , not, want to, make hi sown, decisions , those decisions usually, lead to very , very bad, decisions dogs running, out of , the, front door, getting, hit by cars, dogs , play fighting and, getting bit, by another , dog dogs knocking over, things breaking , things, eating, poison things the more you , structure, your dog's life the happier , your dog'seagoing, to, be and the better , chance your dog is going to have for, a , permanent loving forever home which is , the, number one, goal that you, should have , with your dog so, here's a great example , of how, I teach my, dog the three commands , I, want them to know for, example, the come , the, stay and the leaf of, commandos, real , real simply here if I tell my dog here , here good and, I'll explain to, you how, to , do this later but right now, I'm just , teaching him, the basic, position here , good here good, ye snow, I'll give him a , reward so, he gets, a treat for, that now , if I tell my, dog over, here, goofy good , sit nowhere, I'm going to, tell him to , sit and, to wait without saying, wait he , understands he has to, wait I can tell , him good sit remember, Is aid, good good , he, stays there good and this is, the , basic, state, command this is, the basic , way I teach my, dog to stay when I want , him to stay and, when Ire lease, him yes , he, gets his reward, lot of, change swill , teach the dog to, sit then, they'll pay , him sit then, they'll pay him so , the dog never knows when to, release the , primary concept of the way, teach, a dog , to sit is his anticipation of, the break , of the, free of the get up of whatever , that, word, is for, you and, that's a word , you're going to, choose whether it's free , or, yes or, okay or, good I would't use , go odor, any word you choose that's, going , to be the word he's waiting for and, in , doing it, that way when, I have my dog , through an obedience trial and, I say sit , he sits fast he dozen'kind, of meander , down in, his exercise, he, understands the , faster he, does the command the faster , the yes comes back out so, now the last , thing, I want to show, you it was the , third part, which is the leave it command , so if I tell my, dog here okay, good down , so for the, leave it command you, can use , a couple different words you can use , leave, attack, phooey, know, whatever, use , phooey, so, if I tell him down , phooey, he'll understand not to touch , that command if I throw, another, one down , phooey, good phooey , he understands he can't touch those , items that, I'vie told him not to touch , now if I tell him phooey good I can , throw it, closed in front of phooey , Phooey , and there's no way he's going to, touch , that object, I, will teach, you how, to, tell , to teach your dog that through, a series , of, simple exercises and when he does , wellie, reward him with yes and then I , give him, a reward, generally try not to , give him, the reward from the ground so , another if I throw something in front of , him and say phooey, or leave it or yuck , or whatever Otis, I won't then later say , okay go take it and have, fun wit hit , because that, makes it conflict, of, the , dog so it means well when are you going , to release, me to it instead what I'll do , is tell them leave it I'll give them a , treat from, my hand or from my, pouch or , something, like that, or a toy then I'll , pick the the, treat up from the ground , and, then give him that treat and that's , an important concept so, as you watch , through all of the training, videos that , you're going to see, here you'll see a , lot of fun, exercise teach, your dog a , very, different concept in, how to get , your dog, to understand these exercises , and, it will increase your, relationship , and, increase your, ball it will make , training your dog, and , with, your dog and interacting, with, your , dog much, much much, more fun and, that's , the number one goal because I want you , to, have happy, life, with your, dogie , want you, to have a fun life with your , dog and, want your dog to enjoy , training, more than anything if, training , becomes a chore he's, not going to want , to, do it and, you're not going to want, to , do, it .

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos