How Puppies Train To Be Guide Dogs


 

After Watching Video , Join to the Best Course for Training Dogs

( Click Here )

, our mission of the , Guide Dog Foundation , is , help people live , without boundaries , so when my trainer brought Michael was , just , overwhelmed and , Happiness , just , I , can'explain it it's just a , fantastic , thing I'm not gonna , that's right yeah , during that time with the bridging , program the , volunteers and the , staff , members are going to , be , exposing the , puppy to variety , of different , environment sand , situations so , today we , had a ball pi tout , and we had a little , tiny set of stairs we , also had a tunnel , that was made out of flexible plastic , everything , is a fun engaging exposure so , we , make everything fun and exciting and , yeah it's awesome and , all the sudden , something they , might have been , overwhelmed or scared at , is something , cool for them , our major goal for guide , dog training is , to , get the dogs accustomed to the , harness and , we're in the harness even , at , a young age , so , the reason why we use the , puppy harness is it really gets the , dog , acclimated at that puppy stage , so when a , dog goes , into , a , harness is , going , to , actually make , the dog feel that oh I , have , a Job'm , working , , , Wesak , our puppy raisers to , socialize , the dog , Southey're , a , welcome presence , and it's really really , important because , we want the , dogs to have , fun and we want , the dogs to , be exposed to everything , for , the first time with the puppy raiser and , not when they're with their client , making sure that , they get lots of food , reward and , belly rub sand , kisses and , petting , and playtime is important dogs , lo veto , learn they're just little , sponges they want to do thing sand , then , you want to have a job at the , Guide Dog , Foundation about half of our dogs , make , it through the final guide dog process , we care about the , dog's happiness we , want them to , be enjoying the job and we , find other jobs for them if that works , and we have , different career , options so , it's our responsibility , to try and find , a career that , this dog will enjoy and if , they don't , want to , have career and , they're telling us , that they would be , more comfortable , with a pet that's , absolutely , a choice that , the dog gets to , make and they can be adopted , by the , puppy raiser or a selected adopter , I'vie been a guide dog user for years , and can't imagine life , without one the , bond , is the bond is , indescribable when , you first pick up that harness handle , you're , thinking really this , four-legged , friend is gonna , make sure I go in a , straight , line to get to , where Indeed , to , go and it's amazing it works he just , built my confidence level , I'm very shy , truly I am holding the , harness is is , just fantastic , I , the conference on this , through , man , they even cry , I wan'sure I was scared I had just , graduated high school huh , and I flew out , to Long , Island all by myself and , was , just young so , when my trainer brought , Michael , was just overwhelmed with , happiness , was scared to death with , my , first , dog and , when we got back to , the , starting point , Improbably , ugly cried , for five minutes , because , knew that that dog would not , put me in , all my dogs , have been great and i truly , appreciate , what this organization does ,

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos