How to Train Your Puppy To Listen OUTSIDE!

 

After Watching Video , Join to the Best Course for Training Dogs

( Click Here )


you're so cute this , video , is sponsored , by , bark box how does such a big , dog , have , such Little , Tongans , today's your , four-month birthday I'vie , got a present , for you , it's , your very first bark box , this , month's theme is bark , slopes , Street , Fair bark box delivers toys and treats , to your , front door so , that you , can , always keep , things really , exciting for , your , dog what is this he's a frying , squirrel instead , of a flying squirrel , get , it , fetch fries and ketchup nobody , dozen't , like bark box that , is dynamic , look at , the different expression on each french , FYI , know the toys are fun , but we , got , some great treats in , here , too you're , always guaranteed great , ingredients in , bark box treats , lamb , and euro , recipe or , do you pronounce a gyro tell me in the , comments below , these are big just like , you by , regularly , getting , new things , like this , your dog is , likely to be , extra intrigued by them and , that , really encourages a strong bond , with your , dog bark , box is gonna , give all , of you a free bark box when , you sign up , for , a OR , W month subscription just go , to bark box comm slash dog training'm , gonna have that , link in the , description , below and guess let's go to the park and , do , some real world training are you , ready click , thumbs up for Angus make , sure you're subscribed to , my channel if , you're trying to train , your dog pick up , a copy of my best-selling book , dog , training revolution if , you want your dog , to be featured on my Instagram page post , a photo or , video on , Instagram of , your , dog watching one of , my YouTube's , and tag , at sack George and use hashtag , dog training revolution so , that I'll be , sure to , see it , I'll feature some of , my , favorites you might remember Angus , from , a , few video sago well that was a whole , month ago when he was only months old , nonages , I's , months , old , and he still , has a lot to learn , about , the world today , I , thought it would be valuable to , show , you whereto , start wit hone , of , the more , challenging , aspects of training , dog , getting , them to , listen to you outside , Angus , is already doing , a great job with , things like sit and , lie down and , stay at , least the , puppy versions of those things , in an indoor environment so , there's no , better , time than now , to expose them to , the , real world and see what we can get , him to do , it's , common for , a lot of , people to be frustrated when their dogs , don'listen , to them outside , as well as , they , do inside so , if you're going , through , that , right now understand you're , not alone for , a dog anew , place can be , completely overwhelming , different , sights , and sounds and smells , are , very likely to , make , your dog behave much differently , than , they would inside adjust , your , expectations any , time , your , training outside especially , with a , new dog and , don't , expect to pick up , where you left , off inside and , here's a , tip for you anytime , that you're going , to , initiate an , outdoor training session , like , this , give your dog ample , time and opportunity , to explore , the environment , and , really , adjust to it before you start asking , them to do lots of different , things so , Angus has had Little , while to soak up , the environment , and kind of adjust , to , it , he , looks very comfortable right , now but , before , I Begin , training session , wherever , I change a major variable like , the environment , I , like to test them to , kind of see where they are in , terms of , being , receptive , to listen to me NOW , am , using , a really good treat today , I'm , using tiny pieces of , real meat and we're , going to , see if we can , get him and do , it , up very , good that's great , that , indicates , tome alright he's receptive enough , to , follow , treat you may have also , experienced that when , your dog is really , excited by a new situation the , last , thing , they care about is , a treat even , if , it's a goo done let me see , if I can get , him to kind , of follow me , and walk , back a , couple of steps there we go so he's , following the lure let's see if I can , get him to sit , perfect hey that's really , good , remember , he's only four , month sold , so it would be perfectly understandable , he was distracted how about a look at , me , good and , how about a lie down , look at , that nice job buddy so doing simple , exercises like , this that your dog , already knows is a fantastic way to tell , whether or not , they're Ina , teachable , mindset if they were unresponsive , to , these , basic skills that , they , demonstrated that , they understand , outside of this environment then , you , would just simply , take , a step back and , really prioritize training in a less , distracting environment , and work your , way , up , we'll , bring it so right there , he's , reacting , to a dog see that so I'm gonna , go ahead bring him back over , here ask , him , to sit get his , attention good , job so , that's , Good , example , of redirecting , your dog but again you , know he'Avery , curious , about the dog over there , but , that , dozen'mean , he can just go up and , respond and react to , every dog he sees , we have to teach them some basic , manners , so let's go ahead and'm , gonna use that , treatment , see , there's a good example , right , there initially he kind of was , like I don'TKO , if I want that treat I , want to look , at that dog so , that was , kind of an indicator that , he was , in and , out , so we know that he's , kind of , sensitive if he gets really distracted , by something which he would expect but , he's used to , dogs having four legs , that , one had three legs , maybe he noticed that , was different but , the , idea is , over time you , sensitize , your dog to giving them lots , of , exposure to , dogs , at feet , away just , like this and showing them , how , you want , them to behave in this case I , sit and , look , at me and , I appreciate that , you're , now behaving very , well let's , take walk , around the , park , see if we can find , some , more enticing distractions and show , Angus how we want him to , behave , around , those distractions , right , now you can see , he'serially , paying attention to these , birds , he's very intrigued by them hey Angus , look at me , Angus'm , calling his name he's , not , paying , attention to me hey , kiss , Angus , hey , good boy he , gave me his attention , there I'm gonna give , hi ma , little , treat , let , me make sure he's , in that , teachable , mindset before we get closer he's , sitting for a treat that indicates he's , open-minded , to listening that's the , purpose of doing , that this distance from , the , birds , he's pretty reliable I mean he's a , little in , and out but let's see what , happens when we , get , little bit , closer , it's it , great still doing well , you have , to be pretty methodical , about , approaching your distractions you , don't , want to just go , up on something that's , likely to totally throw your dog off and , expect them to just be , good , and , so by , simply just , coming out to , a park like , this and giving your , dog lots of , exposure to , different things you're , desensitizing them and , and things like , siren't , such a special occasion the , last thing you want to do is wait to , encounter birds , like this or any , other , distraction for , the , first time and just , expect , your dog to , tune it out just like , a , thousand Birds , over there , what do you , think , are you gonna give me , a set if we , go over , there you really have to walk , the line , here you , should let your , dogs , smell around I'm not just , going to , insist that he pay attention to me at , this age especially with , all these , distractions but , right there he , you know , you , can see there's clear tension on the , leash , would like to , kind of teach him , to pay attention , to , me , sit see that sit , don'ts it , I'm not able , to get , him to sit for a treat right now , again because , he's excited so , rather , than getting mad and saying , sit sit sit , what , I'm gonna do is I'm gonna create , a , little , bit of distance , get a little bit , farther , away from , the birds so watch , this come on Angus over here , over over here , sit , and look at that , I , just so in other words I mean , we're , talking about , eight , feet right , there I , just , had to move eight , feet back and , now , all oaf , sudden he's , like okay I'll , listen , to you , so really , knowing your , working distance , is very important let's , try this again , so let's see sit right there , he's not , taking , the treats this is , overwhelming , mean , imagine imagine being , in his , position , I , can also try to , shrink my , training bubble get a little bit closer , and see , how that goes , sit and , look it was successful in that , case , that was great good boy , nice work that was awesome always be , sure to , inject that sincere , authentic , praise with your dog , too , don't fake it , good , job come , on yes sit good look , at me , good all right , let's go back this way , com eon , Angus come okay right there he's , ground sense or a huge deal with dogs , it's very normal for dogs to be like no , Id on't , want to go because , Want , to , smell , what's on the ground so , rather , than , just pull him we're gonna try to , get , his attention , to make him think from , the inside out and , really , go through , the , motions because over , time that's really , gonna Beau , lot more , effective than , just , pulling , him , away that dozen'teach , anything come , on let's go let'sago , let's , go , there , we go , getting a little peppy that , can help good , work good , boy'm , gonna , walk , back and forth on , this , line here , because , see this is familiar , to him he's , been , on , this line several , times in a row , now tension , there let's go ahead , and ask , her ass tension Angus look at me , that's what I'm talking about , there you , go look at these , birds I'm gonna stop , right about , here I'm gonna ask , him to , sit , now because we're a little bit , closer , since perfect , right , let's see if , we , can get just few feet closer and , since , I'm having a hard time , right now getting , his , attention on , me when , you can'Tet , your , dog's attention on you like this , you , have a couple of , choices you can , just choose to let them adjust like we , talked about or , you can , try put , a treat , right , at their nose to see if , that helps , bridge some communication right there I , mean , I'vie got to put it , right at his , nose to get his attention look at me , good , yes , good job , I'm , gonna go ahead and , give , him , a jackpot reward here because , he paid attention to me when , it , was , particularly hard for , him , to , so I like , that go out of , your way to , get , your dog , outside , as often as you can if , you have , a couple of days during the , week make it , a priority to , take your dog , someplace , new and do , this type of training , with , them post a photo or , video on Instagram , of , your dog watching one of my , YouTube , video sand , tag at sac Jorge use , hashtag , dog training revolution , so that I'll be , sure to , see it , and , I'll share some of my , favorites click thumbs up for Angus , make , sure you're subscribe , to , my channel , get your free Bart , box , when you sign up , for , a 6 or W month subscription , at , cockscomb , slash dog training that , link will be in the description below , get , a copy of my book , - , for , the complete , dog training revolution experience Angus , you did great today come on let's give , you some more , training ,

Subscribe to get more videos :

Friend Links

 

Learn Photoshop Tricks

BACKLINKS' STRATEGIC SECRETS

Affiliate Marketing Videos

Dogs Training Best Videos

T-shirt Making Money

Email Marketing Secrets

Video For Themes

Make Money Secrets

Vitiligo Treatment

Marketing Videos